The site respects the medical and health information your privacy and your personal data, and is committed to protecting it at all times.
User personal information:
When registering on the clinic website, agreeing to answering questionnaires, filling out forms on the site, subscribing to paid medical services or others, personal information may be requested from you that may include (but not be limited to):
• Name, age, gender, email, job, education, health information such as symptoms, illnesses and other information.
• You may be asked for some additional information, such as payment information and phone number, when using paid Cura services.
Why do we collect this information?
After collecting your personal information, we may use it at Cura for the following purposes:
• Your registration on the programs and services you have requested.
• Answer your e-mails, requests, or questions online.
• Send your information that you requested. Send and process surveys.
Ensure that the clinic site is closely related to your needs.
To know and display the topics and content that interest you without others and thus improve your experience on the clinic website to improve the level of our services by knowing your opinion about it to provide more new services according to your needs. .
• Inform you about offers of new services, updates, and other related information. Some of this information that you share with us may be used for research purposes and studies, but your personal information will be treated anonymously.
• When we hire companies or suppliers to deliver e-mail messages to you on our behalf, it is under an agreement that prevents your e-mail from being used for any other purpose.
• When you subscribe to newsletters, meetings, events and events, or personal health services, you always have the right to withdraw.
• To unsubscribe from these applications, please go to your personal account information with the encyclopedia and modify it.
The clinic website implements security measures to protect information from unauthorized access, unauthorized modification, disclosure, or sabotage. We restrict access to personal information to Cura’s partners, who may need to know this information in order to operate, develop, or improve our services. These individuals are bound by obligations of confidentiality and may be subject to disciplinary action if they fail to fulfill these obligations.
Tracking activity on the clinic’s website We track how our site is used by visitors, whether they are anonymous or interact with it. One of the ways we track this is by using browser logs or cookies, which is a small file or piece of text on the site’s user’s computer or computer, which is used to help surf the web. This technology helps us understand and define your preferred options in order to improve your experience on the clinic’s website.
For users who do not wish to create long-term cookies, they must have the option to disable the functionality of these cookies, by disabling this function on their web browser.
The clinic website does not store, sell, exchange or rent any credit card details or personally identifiable information to any third party.
– When requesting the service and payment, the visitor or patient has the right to request a refund through the same payment mechanism, which is PayPal only. Otherwise, no refunds will be made.
The policies, terms and conditions on the clinic’s website may be changed or updated from time to time to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore customers are encouraged to visit these sections from time to time to stay informed of updates or changes.
Modifications will be effective the day they are posted. Some of the ads you see on the site are selected and delivered by third parties, such as ad networks, advertising agencies, advertisers, and audience segment providers.
Appointment reservation information
– The visitor or patient may amend the reservation through his personal page on the site or through direct communication through one of the means shown on the site.
The visitor or patient has the right to change the appointment 24 hours before the specified date.
– The visitor or patient does not have the right to cancel any appointment on the same day of reservation.
– No refunds will be made in the event of a request to cancel the appointment on the same day of booking
List of ethical principles
The clinic site is a site concerned with disseminating medical information to users through various pages of the site (medical news, medical dictionary, medical questions and answers, medical articles, medical pictures, videos, medical guide, direct / telemedicine service) and any other pages that include articles and / Or medical comments or from users.
List of principles Ethics is like an agreement between all users and the team monitoring the site, so that the users (doctors, editors who write for the site, users whether they are doctors or non-doctors, and those who browse the site, pharmacists and in general everyone who has a relationship with the site by way of work or use) give the right The website team has the right to modify, remove, delete user-provided content in any of the following cases:
• The presence of any direct or indirect harm to a person, company, group of people, or group of companies.
• The presence of any images or content that violates public morals agreed upon by law, for example, but not limited to, pornographic images (non-medical), porn site promotion and / or unethical, and / or any site or materials that violate the law and public morals.
• The presence in the content of what stirs up sedition and strife, and addressing ethnic, religious and / or political issues that would move away from the site’s goal of publishing medical information, and this includes promoting mixtures called magic and / or non-scientific matters, with the exception of alternative medicine And prophetic medicine (and the team has the right to verify the content before announcing it).
• The presence in the content of materials that would promote the commercialization of a specific type, trademark, or class of medicine, especially when the doctor has a direct and / or indirect commercial relationship with the company promoting it or its product, and the publication applicant must announce any commercial relationship with any company.
• A clear statement that the content was stolen from a website or book without attribution. – The existence of a clear and legally proven infringement of the rights of another company, or the intellectual property rights of others.
• Having opinions about the content that harm the reputation of a company without verification and without scientific or legal proof.
The follow-up team has the right to apply this regulation to the content in one of the following ways:
• Announcing a case (such as announcing a business relationship between the publisher and the reason for his advice).
• Do not publish.
• Request for amendment.
This regulation is an integral part of the use and confidentiality agreement, and it is binding on all users, as stated by the above definition.
Al-Bayader St. Jaza Al-Bayader Center, 2nd Floor
Sun- Thu (9:00am – 9:00pm)
Sat (9:00am – 4:00pm)
Home Visit 24/7
Online Consultation 24/7